New Member Hub
Find everything you need as a new member or current members refresh your memory!
Welcome New Members!
Here you will find the next steps of what to do in your membership, as well as ways to enhance your membership.
On behalf of the Greater Pensacola Chamber, I'd like to welcome you as a Chamber member!
Please follow the instructions below and go to our website to see all that you can do as a member.
When you joined, you were sent a login for you to access our partners-only portal on the Chamber website. The portal allows you to do the following:
- Register for Chamber events
- Add your own event to our community calendar
- Pay invoices at any time
- View the business directory
- Create and view partner-to-partner discounts and coupons
- Update your business and individual contact information
If you have any questions or issues with your online account. Contact Willa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
She is available to help you.
ADDITIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
Every Friday we send out a “Member News” e-blast to over 6,000 email contacts. If you have an event or important news to share, please submit a PDF file by noon on Thursday to email@example.com and it will go out on Friday to all our members. This e-mail blast is one of the most beneficial ways to get your word out about your business.
We would also like to provide you with two free passes to your first Gopher Club. Please contact Jessica Simpson, at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. To schedule a ribbon-cutting for your business please get in touch with Genna Anderson at email@example.com.
Below you will find an e-badge for use on your website or email signature.
Again, welcome, we look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any help with your online profile.
Greater Pensacola Chamber Team
Post Events Through Membership Portal
- Log into your member profile on the Greater Pensacola Chamber website
- From there, you'll see a box at the top labeled "Events". Click that.
- Then you'll see a smaller blue box labeled "Add Event".
- Click that.
- From there, you'll just fill out the details of your event.
Ribbon Cuttings & Groundbreakings
The Chamber conducts Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies as a free service to members. Ceremonies are performed by themselves or as a part of an open house or grand opening. We bring the camera, official scissors and, of course, the ribbon!
Qualifying members are:
- Within their first year of opening a business
- Within a year of purchasing an existing business
- An existing business in a new business location
There are many benefits to having a ceremony for a new business or location. The Ambassadors attend ribbon-cutting ceremonies on behalf of Chamber members. Having Ambassadors and Chamber members in attendance provides an excellent networking and publicity opportunity.
If you have any further questions contact Genna Anderson.