Board of Directors
Chairman of the Board
Market Vice President, Gulf Coast Cox Communications
David Deliman serves as Market Vice President for the Gulf Coast area of Cox’s Southeast Region. This includes the communities of Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Crestview and Niceville. In this role, David oversees Cox’s local employee base and is responsible for day-to-day operations. He serves as an advocate for customers, employees, and Cox in the community. David has been in his current role since February 2016. Under his leadership, the Gulf Coast market has continued to grow, most recently with a franchise agreement that allows Cox to serve the Navy base in Pensacola and several out-of-footprint expansion areas.
David joined Cox in 2004 and has served in public affairs and operations positions at both the field and corporate levels. Prior to Cox, he worked in broadcast journalism for nearly a decade as both a reporter and managing editor at television stations in Panama City and Pensacola, Florida. David holds a Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication from the University of Florida. He has also completed several leadership development programs, including Leadership Okaloosa, the Cox Emerging Leaders program and the Cox Enterprises Mentoring program (both as a mentee and mentor).
David is actively involved in the community, representing Cox on the board of directors for the Pensacola Chamber of Commerce, First Place Partners, Achieve Escambia, Ronald McDonald House Charities, as well as the industry association Florida Internet and Television.
- Steve Moorhead, Moorhead Law Group
- Robert Barnes, Chick-Fil-A
- Lloyd Reshard, Pivotal Data Technology
- Dave Hoxeng, CatCountry 98.7 /NewsRadio 92.3 / ESPN-94.5 / WEBY-99.1
- David Deliman, Cox Communications
- Dr. Ed Meadows, Pensacola State College
- RADM Don Quinn, USN (Retired)
- Ildi Hosman, LandrumHR
- Doug Rehm, Servis First Bank
- Jennifer Grove, Baptist Health Care
- Rick Byars, Florida Power and Light
- Adrienne Maygarden, Ascension | Sacred Heart
- Jordan Conti, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Justin Oswald, Pensacola Young Professionals
- Dr. Lusharon Wiley, Innisfree Hotel
- Dr. Marcus McBride, CareerSource Escarosa
- Ron Schier, Another Broken Egg
- Dr. Rick Fountain, University of West Florida School of Business