Board of Directors
Chairman of the Board
Stephen R. Moorhead,
Moorhead Real Estate Law Group
Stephen R. Moorhead is a Board Certified Real Estate Attorney in private practice in Pensacola, Florida. He is a founding partner of the Pensacola law firm, the Moorhead Real Estate Law Group. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Auburn University and his Juris Doctorate from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
Steve has extensive experience in real estate development and all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions. He has been involved with the Florida Bar’s Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Vice-Chair of its Real Property Problems Study Committee. He is the current chair of the Board of Directors of The Greater Pensacola Chamber of Commerce, Inc. He has also served as General Counsel for the Home Builders Association of West Florida, Inc. for 20 years. Steve is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell and has been named a SuperLawyer in Real Estate for 9 years. He also owns a title insurance agency, Clear Title of Northwest Florida, LLC, which specializes in handling residential real estate transactions.
Steve and his wife Rhonda, an elementary school teacher of 21 years, have 4 sons.
- Justin Beck, Beck Partners
- Robert Barnes, Chick-Fil-A
- Lloyd Reshard, Pivotal Data Technology
- Carol Carlan, Sacred Heart Foundation
- Dave Hoxeng, CatCountry 98.7 /NewsRadio 92.3 / ESPN-94.5 / WEBY-99.1
- David Deliman, Cox Communications
- Dr. Ed Meadows, Pensacola State College
- Keith Hoskins, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Kelly Massey, Florida Small Business Development Center at UWF
- Miller Caldwell, III, Caldwell Associates, Inc.
- Sally Fox, Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon
- Ian Welsh, Armstrong World Industries
- Don Quinn, RADM, USN (Retired)
- Ildi Hosman, Junior Achievement
- Doug Rehm, Servis First Bank