Leadership Pensacola community give-back project
AIM: To make it possible for every Leadership Pensacola (LeaP) class member to understand, support and help community not-for-profit organization(s) meet their mission within the greater Pensacola area.
• To provide opportunity to sharpen leadership skills such as consensus building, putting vision into practice, creativity and team-building in a manageable group setting.
• To implement a service project to address a community issue.
• To foster collaborative relationships with community leaders while focusing on service and advocacy.
• To provide an introduction to active organizations within the community.
• To network within the community and fill future volunteer leadership roles.
• To gain satisfaction and to have some fun.
Organizations or individuals can submit an inquiry to Leap@pensacolachamber for consideration for a LeaP Community Give-Back Project.
Past Class Community Give-Back Projects
2022: Leaping Into Hope & Trailblazers
2020: OnBikes! & First Tee
2018: LeaP into Fitness
2017: Look B4 U LeaP
2016 : A Better Way to Give
2015 : LeaP This Way
2014 : LeaP Play
2013 : LEAP Trail
2012 : Operation HOPE
2011 : Let’s Grow
2010 : I’m Ready to Read | Pre-K Readiness Program
2009 : Choose Pensacola
2008 : Live Green Escambia
2007 : LeaP Into Books
2006 : Take Pride In Pensacola
2005 : Partnership 4 Parks
2004 : Project SwimSAFE
2003 : Pensacola Junior College Endowed Scholarship
2002 : Front Porch – Health & Wellness Fair
2001 : Brownsville Middle School – Mentoring, Career Fair, 8th Grade Prom, Parking Lot Repavement
2000 : Hawkshaw Lagoon Memorial Park Sculpture
1999 : Mentoring Session with BB/SB and Refurbishing of the Ronald McDonald House
1998 : Hawkshaw Lagoon Memorial Park Sculpture
1997 : Habitat For Humanity
1996 : Starbase Atlantis