April 30th COVID-19 Update
Governor Ron DeSantis Releases Phase One of Reopen Florida Plan
Governor Ron DeSantis announced Phase One of his Reopen Florida Plan with an executive order. Phase One goes into effect Monday, May 4th with the following restrictions:
- Schools will remain closed for the remainder of the school year
- Restaurants can provide outdoor dining with six foot spacing and up 25% indoor capacity
- Retail establishments can operate at 25% indoor capacity
- Bars, gyms, and personal services such as hair salons are still closed
- Vacation rental ban remains in effect
You can read Governor DeSantis’ Executive Order here.
You can also read Florida’s Safe Smart Steps for Reopening provided by Governor Ron DeSantis here.
Beck Partners: Reopening a Business After the Coronavirus Shutdown
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to have an effect on daily life, many business owners are looking forward to the future and transitioning to a new normal. But even when stay-at-home orders are lifted and nonessential businesses are allowed to resume operations, there’s a lot for organizations to consider before they reopen their doors.
To protect their customers and employees alike, it’s important for organizations to do their due diligence before opening their business back up to the public following the COVID-19 pandemic. Read Beck Partners bulletin on reopening a business here.